Dental Insurance & Financing
We understand dental care can be expensive. Quality dental care is important for you and your family and we don’t want you to worry about how you’re going to pay for it. We are here to help you navigate your insurance plan and other options for payment. We have several payment options available and accept most dental insurance plans.
If you have any questions, please call us and ask for a treatment coordinator to make sure that we work with your plan. Our treatment coordinators are experienced in making the most of your insurance, we’ll even file claims for you, saving you time and hassle.
- Our financial coordinators are experienced in making the most of your insurance.
- Cash discount – Receive a 5% account adjustment when paying in full with a check or cash at time of service.
- We offer short-term (90 days) payment plans (OAC).
- Third party financing is also available – just ask us for an application.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover & AmericanExpress.
Financing with CareCredit
Our practice works hand-in-hand with CareCredit Patient Payment Plans. CareCredit offers special financing options to patients at a reasonable rate through use of a CareCredit credit card. This credit card allows you to make easy monthly payments for dental treatments, rather than delaying treatment for financial reasons. Please contact our office for more details. You can also learn more about CareCredit at http://www.CareCredit.com.
When you have a healthcare bill, you can use your CareCredit credit card to pay online when you are not in your provider’s office.
Eugene Office Payment Link
Springfield Office Payment Link
The process is simple, secure, and convenient
1. Confirm Your Provider: Terri L. Baarstad, DMD, PC
2 . Pick your promotional financing option
Standard account terms apply to payments under $200. Promotional financing available on balances of $200-$5,000*
3. Pay your providers bill using your CareCredit credit card
With over 10 million cardholders, the CareCredit credit card is accepted at over 200,000 enrolled providers and retailers nationwide and is designed to help you finance your health, beauty and wellness needs. With CareCredit, you can pay for the services and procedures for you and your family right away.
Pay My Provider is just one way CareCredit is making care possible … today.